The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped or, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays.
1. Firearms, weaponry and their parts: military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment.
2. Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
3. Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
4. Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
5. Perishable foods (restricted to some destinations)
6. Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants and seeds (restricted to some destinations)
7. Coffee (restricted to some destinations)
9. Animals and products made with animal skin (furs)
10. All medication
11. Cash currency, money orders, cashiers’ checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds and collectible stamps and coins.
12. Lottery tickets and gambling devices
13. Government IDs and licenses or items that claim to be, or that look similar to, government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like official government-issue.
14. Lockpicking devices